Ultimate A-D3-K2 ? Could it be your health insurance
When your body wants something, it happens to send you specific signals. Whether it’s crippling seasonal depression, pail tan, forgetting of simple things, or something more serious.
In like manner, more people are vitamin deficient than realize it and not being 100% themselves.
Are you one of them?
If you found a slight resemblance with the above, you can try the ultimate strength of nature ? Ultimate ADK.
What is Ultimate ADK?
Ultimate ADK is a powerful vitamin trio when it comes to long-lasting support for your bones, heart, and immune system. It packs vitamins A, D3, and K2 into a convenient 3-in-1 natural punch.
Why should you use Ultimate ADK?
However long and hard your lifestyle may be, without vitamins, there is no victory. Ultimate ADK provides 3 critical fat-soluble vitamins in one daily soft gel capsule. And there’s 60 of them. It’s a one-stop vitamin for so many things with science-backed benefits! No bad after taste either!
So…what’s in it for you?
- An eye-catching vitamin? Vitamin A plays a vital role in our eyes and nourishes the eye in many ways. Vitamin A allows the production of a liquid that serves as a lubricant involved in the formation of the tear film and corneal moisturizing. Make your eyesight struggle-free with our Ultimate ADK and help your retina with ease, especially at night.
- You’ll never wish for another tan again! Not just that. Our original mix resonates vitamin A in such a way that you may gain a beautiful, healthy, clean skin, and a glittering tan. Each capsule of Ultimate ADK has a very high dose compared to other Vitamin A pills- a whopping 5000 units. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts – the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy in the deep layers of your epiderm. You can make this a pre-wedding beauty routine because it ‘ll reflect the beauty of your hair and nails too.
- Vitamin D-mentia? If you feel like a zombie-head, get puzzled a lot, can’t remember stuff, and think you are getting dementia.. try Ultimate ADK. Dr. David Llewellyn at the University of Exeter Medical School found that study participants who were severely deficient in vitamin D were more than twice as likely to develop pathogenesis of dementia. This is because D3 suppresses the expression of inflammatory cytokines, acting like a neuroprotective hormone (more than a vitamin). Nonetheless, it stops vascular disease mechanisms, which are the underlying acts of neurodegeneration.
- Hey Indiana ‘Bones’, I can hear you coming. Vitamin D plays a substantial role in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood (two factors that are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones). It doesn’t matter whether you have osteopenia, rickets or osteomalacia, Ultimate ADK will get you covered with building blocks needed for stronger, and healthier bones.
The life-changing Vitamin A plays a synergetic role in stimulating osteoblasts (bone-building
cells) to secrete proteins that are required for bone mineralization.
- You’ve just saved at least $50! You can take calcium supplements until you become purple in the face, but without vitamin K, your body will not transport Ca from your blood into your bones. Most people don’t know this and so waste $50+ of dollars on calcium products. Most often, vitamin K2 is recommended in case of a deficiency caused by the following diseases or conditions: alcoholism, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, chronic diarrhea, osteoporosis, abnormal menstrual bleeding. Vitamin K2 acts as a cofactor of the activation process – successfully binding calcium and completely incorporating it into inorganic ‘matrix’ of bones.
- K2 – a missing link? This vitamin is rare in many diets and hasn’t received much mainstream attention. However, this powerful nutrient plays an essential role in many aspects of your health. In fact, vitamin K2 may be the missing link between diet and several heart conditions, because it prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys. As a matter of fact, calcium build-up in the arteries around your heart is a considerable risk factor for heart disease; therefore, Ultimate ADK may help your ticker to run like a well-oiled machine in the years to come.
NOTE; Vitamin K can interact with several common medications, including blood-thinners, anticonvulsants, antibiotics, cholesterol-lowering drugs, and weight-loss drugs. Be aware of the recommended dose.
Ultimate ADK – Become an ultimate being, support health for you and your family